THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    The little monsters are retaliating!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The little monsters are retaliating!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is Birman from one of his parallel universes. Thinks we can't see the glare off his glass. Little does he know that Dragon Lady is standing behind him with a meat cleaver!

Dan

Pres., TYGC
www.CatonaHot.griddle

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
After further research, I have discovered that this photo was taken of a professional killer hired by Birman to take out Ol' Mo.. Rumor has that Birman fears the immenent physical confrontation and decided to remove the badger from the equation..

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This just proves that Birman doesn't know squat.Ma knitted Mo' a Kevlar sweater.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Seeing that pic makes me want to fill my zippo lighter so full it the fluid burns my skin,,,then sneak up behind that highly inflammible furball,,Zip!, Clay.

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello fellows

You should remember this picture from way back when but I know your little minds do not retain so you are forgiven .
I just returned from Canada in search of Genghis but no good was done .
I stopped by the Thousand Islands and went to a bar that I was told served my kind . This was not true as I found that the people inside started trying to beat me with pool queues . I jumped on the bar and spilled as many beers as I could and then jumped and grabbed a drunks leg . He then socked another fellow in the mouth . This started all sorts of fun and I ran out the front door and around back. I will go back to Alexandria Bay again but not to this bar.

I have to get a drink now

I lap Wild Turkey at My Bowl
Birman

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice work Birman! You got enough hair left to have another go at the Golden Chopstix?

Grabbing the guys leg was a nice touch BTW, POTKB!

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.BeholdThePowerOf.Pussy

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Danny -
I would love another dinner at Golden Chopstix .
I got bad indigestion and it took some recovery time but I�d by happy to be a guest of honor again . I think its funny that Turtle has been locked up again because of the last dinner so maybe he can go and get put away for good .

I read the menu at My Bowl
Birman

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn , my hometown, Birman, a bar fight and I missed it all..........must be getting old.Birman , you should have been there in the good old days when the Crazy Horse Saloon was running........your hide would have been decorating the wall for sure.I once saw a guy kill a rat there by throwing an ashtray at it from about 20' away.....course it was about 2:00 in the AM and I might have been seeing thing a bit out of focus.

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern NY | Registered: 03 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Gaak, Birman's a Cannibal!

Toolmaker