Notify
Tools

Cat carrier...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted
Sorry if this has been posted before.

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
short44, I'm happy you posted that carrier. It ought to be on a sticky at the top, to sort of help the new folks acclimate. Keep up the good work!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
I need 2 .

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Deep Space Hunter
posted Hide Post
That is just sick and twisted and so wrong. thats just horrible.

Think I need to get one wait make that two

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I want one that will carry six.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's been posted a few times but it is absolutly classic! The first time I saw it, I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face. I sent this picture with some of my Christmas cards last year. roflmao

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
My wife thinks (knows) that I'm the sickest man in the world. Till she seen this forum, she cant understand HOW I can injoy all this and still have a cat in the house.??? I like my cat but ANY other cat I give HELL to. No I dont do crule things to them but I do make them wish they were not cats !!!

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Look at the photo - doesn't the guy look like John Kerry??? A democrat selling a pussy carrier.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's really a sub-scale sheeple carrier, he's just testing the public awareness and mood. Eeker Kerry is/was never happy unless somebody or something gettin' screwed.

Let's hear it for the Big Dig! More expensive than Nam, but he doesn't get any PH's for it. Way to go Ted and John! Screw the people again. For a definition of "Big Dig" look under Pick Pockets...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.HopeTheyDontFindThe.KittyGraveyardFrom1987

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Old Elk Hunter--kudos for your most astute observations of the similarity to Kerry. However, if it had actually been him, the pussy would have been carrying him. By the way, in protest, I will no longer buy H---z ketchup.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
I loved it enough to print a picture to give to my DAD he will certainly get a kick out of it.

We had a small krat kitten in the flowers meowing because it was hungry. I told the wife to give it some milk; I am a softy for new born animals.

At lunch my DAD told me I should have put the lawnmower on top of it and then started the mower while it was distracted. I told him it sounded like a great idea I wished I had thought of it, but I didn't think mom would appreciate our sick sense of humor considering she was sitting next to us with that do it and I will kick you’re a*s look.

By the way I need two, one to hang on the wall and one for every day use for the neighbor’s stray krats. I can just imagine there expression while carrying one of there favorite krats home asking them if it was missing.
wave

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
Okay, so I am not much a fan of cat blastin so to speak...but I need to relay my tale of yesterdays events on a forum in which some of you fine gentlemen (and ladies if present) may appreciate......

Yesterday I am sitting quietly in front of my computer looking over some DNA sequence data from various National Parks in the SW. Out of nowhere I hear a horrible crashing and thumping coming from downstairs. I have 3 boys so logically assume that the 2 younger ones had gotten in to some sort of predicament resulting in the glassbreaking sound that I am hearing. I immediately head for the stairs and yell their names.

Nothing.

I yell again. Nothing.

All of a sudden the sound of little feet across my linoleum in my kitchen and a little furball appears running full speed directly towards me. Within about 2 seconds I begin to hear the little cocksucker start to hiss and he springs right towards my dumbfounded expression. During his transect of my kitchen he sprayed urine and feces along my floor. Now mind you, all of this happened within about 10 seconds. Just he sprung towards me, claws fllaing and tail puffed, I stepped to my left and reached up and threw the back slider shut. Now I am mad.

THWACK! Into the glass he collided. Had the little cocksucker not shit and pissed across my kitchen floor, things may have turned out differently.

I live on the UI campus and we have a small feral cat problem. This was obviously a feral cat. His future was not bright at this point.

After careening off the glass (the thwack of his face and the slamming of the door as it hit the frame were nearly simultaneous) the little fucker dove towards my Barcolounger. Bad move if the cat was trying to earn my mercy. He went up one side and jumped and headed back towards the dining room window at full speed, pissing and hissing as he strode.

THWACK!

He hit the dining room window and I was sure he was going to break it. I reached for the broom (clicheic, but handy) and swatted the little bastard. He headed for the slider. This little circle jerk went on for about 5 minutes--me swatting-him hissing and pissing. Finally, I connected one good swat and punctured his rib cage--one of his ribs came out the side. I pinned him between the broomhead and the wall while he hissed and clawed as I would try and reach in. Not a good idea (for me).

A neighbor came by to see what the comotion was and I sent him to get a pair of welding gloves out of the storage unit. Well, needless to say, I did not want to shoot the poor bastard in the house, I did not want to flail him and breal his neck (throwing the remains of his bladder in a nice circular pattern about my dining room) I did not want to bash his head in and further the mess created from his irritable bowels and the hole emulating from the side of his torso. I already had one hell of a mess.

I reache din with my protected hand and got the fucker around the neck and began to squeeze. About 45 seconds to minute and he was done.

Strangulation. Quiet. Quick. Effective. No mess.

Next time the topic of cat blastin comes up and the debate turns towards the appropriate caliber. I might suggest a pair of good leather gloves and a tight grip.

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that was Birman. Confused Sure sounds like something he'd do. Well Mr. Vandal, I never considered the Welding Gloves as prime crat crunching implements, I guess I have to reconsider.

Maybe I'll go explore the kitchen, there may be a world of instruments there I never took seriously...like the Ronco-matic Slice-o-matic Salad Shooter. It sounds good anyway. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.WhatWouldHannibal.Use?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
I can see the headlines now:

VANDAL HOME VANDALIZED BY FELONIOUS FELINE
Intruder crushed, details at 10!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
Me and a buddy saw a cat walk into a house that no one lived in. We came in the back and made sure all doors were shut. Grabbed a mop and went looking for it, when we did find him and started kicking and hitting it I have never seen a cat go wild and try to fly out of windows up and down walls, he finaly found a window that was open and went right out of the screen, man we had holes in the sheetrock cat piss and fur all over that place, but boy we have fun.

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
If the general public only knew what terror and harm these things cause? Even we experts are sometimes in difficulties dealing woth the durn things. "Demonic beast attacks Idaho reasearcher in own home".

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe I'll go explore the kitchen, there may be a world of instruments there I never took seriously...like the Ronco-matic Slice-o-matic Salad Shooter. It sounds good anyway. Wink

Gentlemen/Ladies! Remember nessecity is the Mother of all invention!!!! thumb

www K-tel Crat wacking tools

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
My dad was a small town MD who did it all. He did not hunt but did fish. One AM he was going to drop me at school on his way to hospital.We walked to the garage and A stray was in his Fly Line. Not a word was said, His swing was dead on an the LEAD lined x-ray gloves hit with a splat. Crat hits door 20 ft away. Open door, back out , hear crunch, Dad says "gona leave my f===ing fly line alone. Off to school.
Gene

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The mind is the most lethal weapon of all, weapons abound in all quadrants! thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.WalkerCounty.Crunch roflmao