Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
I think that you are the right audience for this little film:

http://humor.wasabi.nu/filmklipp/suicidecat.mpeg

Regards,
Marterius

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
I'll see your video, and raise you this.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AND The Oscar goes to Marterius! Sorry TM, your link didn't work...

I really like it when cats run into walls at high speed though! One can only hope that the first thing that went thru tabby's mind was drywall. Wonder if that affects the way they taste?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.FatCat.Splat

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Quote:

AND The Oscar goes to Marterius!

I feel very humble and I want to take this opportunity to thank my parents... etc... express my great gratitude to the cats in the neigburhood where I grow up for all the pleasure and knowledge I got from them when I trapped them!

TM: I think that the video you tried to show was this one: http://www.snopes.com/photos/commercials/sportka.asp

Old but good! There is also the Nokia video, I don't have a link to the film but here is Nokia's comment: http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,6042,00.html

Regards,

Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Marterius, the link works but the website won't let it go through - you have to "copy shortcut" and paste it into the task bar. Here's another site showing the same thing.

Dan you might want to have the judges reconsider!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Ha, it's your turn for suffering at the hands of the link gremlin! The video is on there as a permanant link, or you can do the cut and paste deal on the first link.

Or you could try these two versions of the Ford ads:

Ford Cat Video

Ford Bird Video

Toolmaker

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Toolmaker, the first think I saw on that site was this.

[image]http://www.garbage-house.com/index.php?p=4[/image]

I can assure you that it took some time before I tried to look at the res of the page.

/Martin

Edited: Can't link to that pic it seems, but don't be sorry for that.

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I liked seeing that crat slam into the wall so much,,,,I burned it on a disc Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
You'd take a cat just knocking itself silly over my selection, a cinematic masterpiece?! BAH! Dan here's some advice, we're not interested in making puspus look silly we're out ta get em and to that end :

Toolmaker

one of us
posted Hide Post
Tm, sorry, the Wall still wins. I really like the Islam Ford but think it cyber fantasy. The wall was real... Walls are our friends!

On that subject, cats suck! Look at this one, then think about how the clothes are goin to smell in the AM! Maybe you'll bend over to pink up some babe's hanky and a cat turd will fall out of your shirt pocket! So, how would you deal with this one, knowing you can't get to the laundry for a week!?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.PhasersOn.Kill

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
If I found that thing in my closet like that,,,,I'd be putting on my hockey mask,,and getting a kitchen knife Clay Toolmaker,,You have pretty much depicted a normal day for me

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like the hockey mask for effect! I'm thinking I can carve 'em up without getting any spray on the suits. You gotta know your chainsaw...

TM, I thought it a legitimate challenge. Nearly all cats look innocent up until the last sec, then their lip curls and they hiss...It makes it really easy then, and I never feel guilty. Usually I'll pull the second trigger just for fun! Does your chainsaw have two trigggers? You ever had a date pull a shred of Poulan Pussy out of your hair at the restaurant and ask, "What is this?"

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.CatsN.Sthils

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Dan,,Maby try ductaping the nozzle of your shop-vac under your chainsaw Clay

one of us
posted Hide Post
Clay, you are the man! EXCELLENT idea! You should start a cat whacking consulting service!

CLAYBUSTER

Pres. CWCS

www.IHate.Crats

I like it!

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
In the house? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get cat blood out of a fine T shirt?! Nah, I'd use one of those noose pole thingys to transfer it out side into say a powerhammer! No, mine chainsaw doesn't have two triggers, but it does require two people to lift it:

Toolmaker

BTW, it's Stihl, not sthils..

one of us
posted Hide Post
WOW! I'm jealous! Bet it's a bitch to juggle though, especially if the cats are scaled up to size!

TM, I'm Dyslexic and proud of it! Sometimes I forget to cross my eyes though. Be thankful I'm not oriental...

Danbo

Pres., TYHC

www.FourSpeedQuad.DualPositraction409

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Seriously, all I got is a Stihl Wood Boss(that my brother borrowed a year ago and still hasn't returned!) I do however know where a 200CC Rotax powered Hot Saw is. An associate got one when a former customer died and his daughter was cleaning out his house. I tell ya, it's one sceery sumbitch!

Toolmaker

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I have the video of that saw cutting that tree if anyone wants it.

It sure doesn't take long.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Quote:

In the house? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get cat blood out of a fine T shirt?! Nah, I'd use one of those noose pole thingys to transfer it out side into say a powerhammer! No, mine chainsaw doesn't have two triggers, but it does require two people to lift it:

Toolmaker

BTW, it's Stihl, not sthils..

Wow, nice butt.

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, yeah, I'd like to see that!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Waiting.Patiently