Find
Notify
Tools

Missing threads
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted
Hmmmm, both threads Darm started disappeared.

Did we scare it off that quickly?

Trolls these days, sheeesh! thumbdown

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Just when the fun was about to begin. Smiler
I thought only administrators(sp) could make threads disappear. Roll Eyes

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
could have been a fart that disappeared in the wind

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Seems that our sainted host keeps an eye on what is going on here! I remember that Darm registred July 17, so when I saw CDH's post I went to the member-directory and looked on the latest registration there was no Darm at all... Poof went the poofter! thumb Big Grin

But I fear that the standard of trolls these days say something of what the world is coming to... Confused thumbdown

As to Darm's expectations about where we will end up, I am reading James Ellroys' latest book and in one of the short stories he suggests that Heaven is run by dogs. That would sure be a nice suprise for the crat-lovers! roflmao

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
I don't know much about trolls...but Darm sure sucked as one. Looks like he went the way of the dodo......

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sheesh! Go to the dump to drop off a dead cat, a troll shows up and the moderator nails it. Totally out of line. "All Troll belong us." Turn your back for a minute and someone else jumps in and takes it out. Moderators ain't got no e'steenkin dibs on trolls. WTF? Probably board stiff moderating nothing cuz we are fairly competent at managing small games. OK, OK, Should I start a pseudo-troll thread so we can check zero, sharpness of sword, toss of knife, etc? What should I feature this fairy troll saying, doing? Kissy-face with a kat? Going to the horse farm for a tryout?

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
What should I feature this fairy troll saying, doing? Kissy-face with a kat? Going to the horse farm for a tryout?

I am not saying that you should let your dummy follow these lines, I am just saying that there is still hope that a troll worthy of our higest efforts might show up!
http://www.ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/01apr22c_love_your_pet.htm
eek2

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm glad in a way Saaed nuked darm's threads but I wish he would have let them go a bit longer!
I was just starting to get my knives sharpened up with him.
Troll Smoll lets get back to crat whackin!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 7Rumloader:

I was just starting to get my knives sharpened up with him.

So did I! I had a wonderful post prepared for him! Or her... It is just a tickling feeling, but I sort of recognize the style from this lady...
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9.../616105082#616105082

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ahh the similarities are bold and clear!

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In the dawn's early glow a pall of smoke drifted across the valley below, the smell of cordite still in the air. Screams and moans that had filled the air that night now but a whisper, drowned out by the Raven's squawk. The Specter of another day loomed, the warriors of the west sharpening steel and boiling crat with kraut and potatos. The breakfast of champions, aye! thumb All eyes turned as one to the distant growing crescendo of erie CATerwauling on the far veld. They arose as one, those Knights of the Crat Forum, one battle won, another set to begin! What Honor, What Courage, What...the fuck, don't we ever get a break? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.UnderThePaleOf.ABloodRedDawn

7Rum, don't know if you caught it on one of the posts deleted, my smith out in MT is Dennis Erhardt, out of Helena.

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No I didn't see it on that thread but I do now.
My smith in big sky country is Kirby Allen in Fort Shaw.
Great guy and an even better smith.

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Thanks Marterius. That site gave a perspective on that dog murder I did not have. Some humans are not.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote