Find
Notify
Tools

Re: I'm Bbbbaaaccckkk!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Bout time
I also been gone some, just too busy to get edjoocated here lately. Have ya made us a measurer fer trophy puss yet?
Gotta run.....Tell Dan to keep his powder dry for me
hound

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Dammit, I just got hit again! I maybe off the next couple of days and not in the way my mother says I'm "off". God help the bastard who creates this shit if I ever catch them - I've got a nice rusty machete I've been achin' to use...

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well Hell Man, wondered if you'd been abducted by Antarians or something like that. Been a bit quiet, I'm expecting a little breeze in the next 24 or so. Welcome back, sorry about the virus. You piss off Birman or something?

Dan

Pres., tYHC

www.TeeMinus.WhoTheFuckKnows

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
After a short, forced sabbatical from the mojowire, due to a massive virus/spyware attack, The great one has returned! I would have been back sooner but the weather was too nice to spend umpteen hours in front of the monitor saving and reinstalling files and software. Luckily, I managed to save everything. So once again I shall hassle the squares and take pity on Felinus Domesticus and send them to the great beyond.. Behold ye cats and despair, the Toolmaker has returned!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got Norton?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.IPrefer.Bandsaws

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote