The Accurate Reloading Forums
Re: I'm Bbbbaaaccckkk!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2121043/m/219106231

05 September 2004, 04:16
hound
Re: I'm Bbbbaaaccckkk!!!
Bout time
I also been gone some, just too busy to get edjoocated here lately. Have ya made us a measurer fer trophy puss yet?
Gotta run.....Tell Dan to keep his powder dry for me
hound
05 September 2004, 21:04
Toolmaker
Dammit, I just got hit again! I maybe off the next couple of days and not in the way my mother says I'm "off". God help the bastard who creates this shit if I ever catch them - I've got a nice rusty machete I've been achin' to use...

Toolmaker
04 September 2004, 14:05
DigitalDan
Well Hell Man, wondered if you'd been abducted by Antarians or something like that. Been a bit quiet, I'm expecting a little breeze in the next 24 or so. Welcome back, sorry about the virus. You piss off Birman or something?

Dan

Pres., tYHC

www.TeeMinus.WhoTheFuckKnows
04 September 2004, 13:59
Toolmaker
After a short, forced sabbatical from the mojowire, due to a massive virus/spyware attack, The great one has returned! I would have been back sooner but the weather was too nice to spend umpteen hours in front of the monitor saving and reinstalling files and software. Luckily, I managed to save everything. So once again I shall hassle the squares and take pity on Felinus Domesticus and send them to the great beyond.. Behold ye cats and despair, the Toolmaker has returned!

Toolmaker
06 September 2004, 02:29
DigitalDan
Got Norton?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.IPrefer.Bandsaws