Find
Notify
Tools

Re: A walk down memory lane...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
Dan is it illegal to hunt idiots over bait?

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NOPE! POTKB!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Sorry.Mobile

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Ahh Ghengis....there's a name. Jeeze I miss him

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Went cruising the archive and stumbled across this. Was it our finest hour?

http://www.accuratereloading.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=430092&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&vc=1

I'm not doing this right...click on the small window that says "Flat" to the right of your screen, you'll see all the posts w/o having to click each one.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.LMAO.ROTF

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
A fun read, indeed!

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Yea,,Those were some good times.The pissing matches with ghengis are fun to read again as well Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Funny you should use the HTRN, I use that as a user name on a couple of other forums. I'm only the Toolmaker here.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I remember than one HTRN, perhaps I'll trot over to a PETA sight and lure them here to save all the kitties of the world, whatcha think?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Ivan.MissedMe I Hope.

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
My mouth is watering for some new blood,,,,,,Maby BB would re-appear with some Been pondering re-inviting the psyco crat hating girl from scandanavia as well Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Here's an oldy but a goody:
http://www.accuratereloading.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=166134&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=9&vc=1

You might take note of what a certain "High Tech Redneck" posted down towards the middle of the page. As you can see, I haven't mellowed with age!

Toolmaker