THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Are cats considered "Small Game" ???

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are cats considered "Small Game" ???
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill Mc
posted
What will the local chinese resturant do?

Posts: 1450 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: 16 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sir, welcome to the Small Game Forum. For your information, Cats are considered to be the King of the small game animals. Nothing gets your adrenaline pumping better than breaking the charge of a male Siamese at 10 feet with the second barrel of a 700 Nitro. And nothing adds to the pride a hunter can feel, than a long 300 meter clean kill using a 300 Weatherby Magnum hand-loaded to the gills.

And, of course, the after-effects of a Texas Heart Shot using 12 gauge slugs are to be seen to be believed.

I must go now. It is time to stalk a pussy.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill, I agree with 120mm but add that a number of other adjectives and assorted modifiers apply as well, to wit:

Small game, medium game, fun game, mind game, clays game...it is almost endless. See the thread "101 uses for a cat", in regard to skeet kitty. At station 4, a cannon launched kitty from the high house will require approximately a 28' lead, and son that is a challenging game.

Best to you!

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.KatKackles.com

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Cats are considered to be the King of the small game animals

Thank you very very much .

I blush at My Bowl
Birman

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey squirt, how they hangin'? I've been considering a new method of neutering with a 6PPC I have. Shoots in the 1's and 2's. BTW, somebody suggested the other day that you were gay, Li didn't buy it, but maybe she had an agenda. What say you?

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.HereComes.Trouble

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Am I GAY!
Let me think about that.... I lick my balls....... I lick other cats ass....... I lick pussy.... I like to lay down on big tits.... I also will lay down on a males lap... I guess by definition I am Bi but I would say I am well rounded .

I ponder this at My Bowl
Birman

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guess you get more dates like that? Double your chances?

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.LoveOne.LoveAll