New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Transcendental Translation
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dan,for a minute I thought you might need your dose titrated up.Vicoprofen seems nice when the back flares up.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Arr you GI's forget drugs, go find smarr China girr wark on back. Fix you up chop chop! If wifey-san is probrem for this, emair Li at CGII, send you prescription from "Dr. Li". Make arr a-ok GI!

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Dan, I think office minx's are just a short distance before lap lynx's. Btw I suggested summer games as a speculation on a likely increase in the amount of "cat" games here due to closed small game seasons. One naturally turns to garden jaguars, ect. in the absence of cuttin' squirrers.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quite right Ned, Praise be to all Minx's, be they the Office variety or not. Lynx be of another tail entirely...

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.KeenAppraising.Eye

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote