New
Find
Notify
Tools

Entertaining reading
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Here's some good reading for cathunter, wolfer, digitaldan and all the other great cat hunters! Although I have killed a few over the years, I will never have the expertise that you all have developed. I have recently joined this site and the first time reading about field lions had me rolling. Anyway, if you're bored and need something to pass the time check this out:

www.katkiller.net/

Posts: 25 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, We are not alone.

Posts: 227 | Location: Bakersfield Ca. USA | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Killing cats in the name of mercy!!!!POTKB!Welcome 3holepuncher!Clay.

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAH!!!!

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
SRICE and DICE! Another useful kitchen appliance like the CATOMATIC! Terror of the ferals. Digital controls no doubt.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like his (or her) thinking.

BTW, I got that cat I was wanting to get. S.O.B was in the field behind my place and I tried a butthole shot as it was facing away from me. That little .17 hmr does a good job of sending kitty to hell. Upon closer inspection, found out I hit about an inch too low (my fault, should have propped on the deck). I was really hopeing to send it on it's way and not leave an entrence hole. Oh well, will try poop chute shot at later date.

Posts: 162 | Location: anywhere there is a cat | Registered: 25 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just call it a Texas Heart Shot, Its less confuseing

Posts: 227 | Location: Bakersfield Ca. USA | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Threeholepuncher I'm advancing in years and recently I've been considering taking on an apprentice this spring.It would a combination of Ranger school,expolsives training,sniper school,field lion biology,reloading,machinist school,how to correctly put up fur,Studebaker maintainance,the how to on distillates,Oriental cooking,manufacturing and multilevel marketing.I'm fixing up a room off the shop.This may take a couple of years to get through the apprenticeship.At the end you could take over for me as I will probably be in the "home" by then.I think I'll wait until the snow melts before this starts.You must be willing to train long hours and have good liver functions.The trainee will be called "Grasshopper" at least at first.If interested reply here.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow I knew when I was reading all of the posts that you were professional field lion harvesters, but that training cycle is harsh But I guess all that training is required to stay on top of those fierce animals.

Posts: 25 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Such an honor has never before been bestowed by the DALI WOLFER! Choose wisely little catwhacker.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Er, sorry, my mistake. I meant, "Choose wisely, Mr Cathunter".

one of us
posted Hide Post
How about Grasswhacker? Whackgasser? Well, whatever. I think I can grow fond of DALI WOLFER though.

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm off to the shop to forge the lad a blade.AU 6 stainless.Oh the hours he will pass on the stone with this beauty.Guys,I tried meditation this morning but Ma did the Heimlich Manuever on me followed be a precordial thump.She heard me making some strange noise(chanting) and thought I was going out.I have some scouting to do in another town this evening.It's warmed up here and the field lions are moving.I can sense these things.Better go sharpen my knive.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll join your force. OOOOOM....MANI PADMEEEE.... KHAT WHAK

one of us
posted Hide Post
Is that Thai?

one of us
posted Hide Post
A chant I use in combination with breath control for consistency in trigger release when scopically observing Eastern ranch cougars (great term). Vedic not Thai, despite some of the phonetics. Uttered in this case to suggest solidarity with the Dali Wolfer, in his high Montana search for the primal essence of cat control. Spinning projectiles repeat the thought so much more effectively than running around in a circle chasing a cat with a stick.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan&Ned I definitely recommend Sanskrit.Try "Shringgg" in the prone position behind a heavy barreled .308.In the 60's I studied some of the teachings of the Mahrishi Mahesh Yogi.He did have some good smoke though.

one of us
posted Hide Post

CATS FEAR THE DALI WOLFER!

one of us
posted Hide Post
As it should be. There will be peace in the valley.

one of us
posted Hide Post
SHRINGGG! SHRINGGG! That is exactly what my M-1 says in between BRASS, BRASS, X 8 twice! (he got it from the english guys, and a lot of their pussy too!) They did become transcendentially conscious of the relevant facts however.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan with no local field lions I'm getting a little itchy.The grouse and partridge feeding program has exploded and we have deer showing up now.I can't seem to find a covert way to eliminate a coworkers field lion problem.I may have to use baited bucket cubbies with 220 conibears.I do enjoy the "bug eyed" look on conibeared field lions.
Ned I could sense that you would use that in your formal mediation.I'm working on a blade for 3holepuncher in case he shows up for the apprenticeship.I got to go sharpen my knife.Shring!!!