New
Find
Notify
Tools

Field lion Free!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Between Ma Nature and my humble efforts our little town is now free of roaming field lions.I have been scouting since the last snow and there is no sign.Maggie,my Golden retriever,searched both cathouses.There were no field lions in either house.I have packed up my snowblower in the trailer.I have my other "harvest tools" loaded and ready at a moments notice.If someone needs help with field lions I'm ready.Gonna go sharpen my knife.Ma Wolfer is at work so I might crack open a jar of "Li Down" and celebrate.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah, a localized perfect vacuum! First it's the town, then the state. Next comes the continent then the planet. Dragon Lady will be out of business and looking for a new means of support(I'll help or course), and the Admiral will lead us onward! To Arms, To Arms! See how simple it is!?

Wolfer, keep the Catomatic tuned up and the blade sharp, for there is much work yet to be done. Congratulations though on cleaning up your town. A Sheriff's work is never done out west is it?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have noticed a giant leap in the number of Partridge,Sharptails and Pheasants at Ma Wolfers feeding station since the field lions have gone away.I'm sure Li could do justice to Pheasant under glass.Have Snowblower,Will travel.Going out to my father in laws ranch Monday,I'll sneek in just in case we have an infestation of stray "lions".It has been declared a free fire zone.The "Studie" will be weapons hot!Just the prospect has me excited.Got to go sharpen my knife.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Kill'em all wolfer!!!!!Clay.

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I did!!! Now I've plunged into a deep depression.I can sympathize with Patton at the end of the war.The grouse and partridge count has skyrocketed at Ma's feeding spot.They seem to prefer barley that didn't make "Malt".Budweisers loss is their gain.

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Hello Mr. Wolfer. Don't even think about depression. You have saved a small community from savages' ravages. That's a good deed if I ever saw one, and it was fun too. But remember, Wild Bill and Matt Dillon knew there was more evil to come in time. Obewan and GW knew too. Think about some stryker mods for the Catomatic. Mods to enable it to catch and deport morons, big and little, and still work on ferals. Be of good cheer, D. Dan is having Albert trained as a hog dog to look out for the east coast. ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been redeemed!! Last night at work I was approached by someone who will remain anonymous.It seems that a woman that lives next to her feeds stray "field lions".This person hates field lions and has asked me to help out,so to speak.I'm thinking about mixing some "Li Down" with AV gas and powdered laundry detergent an powering up my sprayer/flamethrower.I reconned that area on the way home and saw 8 of the gnarliest field lions on the planet.They're living under a porch of an old abandon building.I'm also thinking about cooking up a batch of AmFo.I wonder if I can extrude the AmFo to look like "Whisker lickin's" put them in a metal bowl with an electric "cap".I may have to open a branch office in this town.I got to go warm up the shop,a plan is forming.