THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    My New Man Cave - so far. Completed
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My New Man Cave - so far. Completed
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
Hey Croc Dundee , any chance of there being a bottle of that crazy Aussie rum stashed away somewhere in that man cave ? Big Grin

The cave looks great Mark tu2

Cheers mate

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stashed, haahaa. Plenty of dead soldiers in there mate Wink

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
Cool , I see you guys thrashed the English last night. on home ground ! Way to go. beer

That Buffalo is very well done. Congratulate your taxidermist for me.

I had a leopard available at a reasonable price ,was about to contact you , but then remembered you cant take it into Australia. Roll Eyes

I hope you guys thrash Wales next week Smiler

Cheers

Jan

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jan Dumon:
Cool , I see you guys thrashed the English last night. on home ground ! Way to go. beer

That Buffalo is very well done. Congratulate your taxidermist for me.

I had a leopard available at a reasonable price ,was about to contact you , but then remembered you cant take it into Australia. Roll Eyes

I hope you guys thrash Wales next week Smiler

Cheers

Jan

Matt's the rugby dude, I'm Aussie Rules because it does Smiler

Damn shame on the leopard Frowner

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn, just when I was enjoying the "shed" we are moving Frowner

Here we go all over again....

Cheers,
Mark.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Where are you off to Mark?

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7973 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
Where are you off to Mark?

Just up the road Bakes, but have to do the mancave thingy again Frowner The new place already has the shed I just have to duplicate what I did here. problem being I did most of it myself last time but don't have the time this time around........

Cheers,
Mark.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It all starts again......

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
That's a fair size shed. Keep us posted mate. Always interesting to see mans sheds.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7973 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing how you do your new trophy room. Is there anything that you plan on doing differently?

Posts: 129 | Location: Tyler, TX | Registered: 23 December 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EddieWalker:
Looking forward to seeing how you do your new trophy room. Is there anything that you plan on doing differently?

I plan on replicating what I had already done. Nothing different I think.

Cheers,
Mark.

One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
That's excellent. I'm hoping to start mine in the spring and look forward to following your progress!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Getting started......

One of Us
Picture of Code4
posted Hide Post
How many is this Mark ?

Posts: 1432 | Location: Australia | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Built the last house and shed 5 years ago John, just went to Melbourne for a bit and had to move a few times doing that Frowner

Oh, and to answer your question, 5 moves in 6 xmas's Eeker thumbdown

One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
Seeing the insulation going up on the walls, just wanted to make sure you didn't plan on using open cell foam on the ceiling. Closed cell foam is the very best thing to use, but extremely expensive. Some contractors will try to get a client to use open cell instead because it's so much cheaper. The problem is that open cell holds moisture and it will cause the metal roof to rust out.

If you are going with fiberglass batts, or something similar, try to lower the ceiling if you can so you can get at least a foot of thickness. More is better. I'm doing a small room for my wife to clean, process and can what she grows in her garden, and I ran another 2x6 under my existing rafters to get more space for insulation. It lowered the ceiling a little, but the added insulation is a lot more important to me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
where are you going to store the HD?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
where are you going to store the HD?

???

one of us
posted Hide Post
Harley Davidson???

Posts: 500 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No Harley Davison, just a simple ol' Triumph Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice looking Tiger Mark, looks well set up.

Cheers, Chris

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote