THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    Coues deer shoulder or pedestal mounts

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coues deer shoulder or pedestal mounts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Am going on hunt in January and would like to see some peoples Coues deer shoulder or pedestal mounts

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Scott Kendrix mounted my B&C Coue's for me, and did a phenomenal job. It is absolutely the best deer mount I have. He took some really nice photos of it before he shipped it to me, hopefully he can post them, or you can do a search here. Scott hunts Coue's, lives where they live and knows what they look like, and he did a great job on mine.

Went back and found the link for you Scott's Coue's mount

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Tim, that is a super deer.

We have some pedistal mounted antelope, and quite a few that are shoulder mounts.

I have moved about 18 times and lived in 8 states, and 5 foreign countries.

I have a pretty solid basis of hatred toward pedestal mounts. Even good ones are a pain in the ass to move with.

Versus find a stud, screw in a bolt or hammer in a nail and hang them.

I know it is the non-plus-ultra of taxidermy right now, but consider going traditional and you can't go wrong.

Scott Kendrix is amazing isn't he.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fellas!

Glad you like that mount of yours, Tim!
The business is much appreciated.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote