THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    New Trophy Room - Looking for "Out of the Box" ideas

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Trophy Room - Looking for "Out of the Box" ideas
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Mrs. LeGrand and I are building a new home on a lake here in central Florida. The lot is fairly narrow (100') but very deep. The last time I did this I did not get it right and it is probably half the reason I am building a new house. I don't plan on doing this again so I want to draw on the knowledge of all of you who have gotten it right. My main issue is that I want to get away from attaching a rectangular "box" to our house which is what I have now and is what is currently on the drawing boards. Because of the layout of the lot width is an issue (probably limited to interior of 24') length is not an issue. I want to make it both functional as a TV room/place for social activity/place to just get away as much as anything else as well as a trophy room. If you have a unique floor plan or display ideas please share them even if it is a wish I had done this differently idea - that works as well. I realize that displays and cabinetry and pedestals can really change the look of a "box" so please share them as well. All ideas, comments and pictures are appreciated more than you know. Thanks in advance!

Sam

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 15 July 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Why don't you take a look at Julian and Sons? They do customized work on offices and trophy/gun rooms. They might be able to help you or give you some ideas.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Use Enough Gun - Thank you for that suggestion. I have spent a lot of time on the Julian and Sons website and they are a great referral source. I have also gone back through this page in the form for the last 7 or 8 years and have looked at the postings. I am just hoping to draw on the knowledge and experience of the thousand's of members here for further input and information. Thanks Again!

Sam

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 15 July 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
Have you tried https://www.eplans.com/search ?

I like that you can look at plans based on how wide or how deep you have available.

Posts: 129 | Location: Tyler, TX | Registered: 23 December 2014Reply With Quote