New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hensley and Gibbs moulds
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys, I was told last week by my oncologist that I am probably down to months. To that end:

I have been casting bullets since 1980, and have accumulated over 30 H&G commercial moulds. Most of them are eight and ten cavity, but a few are fours and an occasional six. Some of these moulds (a few) are collector grade, but all are serviceable and will out-live you with proper care.

I have moulds for everything under the sun, and would like for them to go to "a good home". I am not even sure what all I have but if there is something you would like to have, please send me a PM. I will make you the best deal I can. In effect, I am trying to have a "living estate" sale while I can before the weakness sets in.

Regards to all my friends here on AR, and thanks for looking.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Do you have any molds and sizing dies for a .351 Winchester S. L.?

If ignorance is bliss; there are some blissful sonofaguns around here. We know who you are, so no reason to point yourselves out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hitman, no, I am sorry. I do not. I have a mould that could probably be made to work, but nothing specifically for the WSL.

The only thing I have even close that might work is a mould for the old 38-200, and it would have to be sized down about .005". I have done this without a problem, but a lot of folks get squeamish doing so. And to be truthful, 200 grains is heavier than the original 180 load.

Sorry...

posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking.

If ignorance is bliss; there are some blissful sonofaguns around here. We know who you are, so no reason to point yourselves out.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have sent you a PM.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If that's the .38-200 round nose like .38 Super Police I'd love to purchase it so it can keep on casting. Please PM me.

Posts: 6813 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
P.M. sent

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could I Be lucky enough to find you with any H&G Rifle moulds ??? Nate

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not a lot, but maybe a couple. What specifically are you looking for? Shoot me a PM...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 134 | Location: Cebu, Philippines | Registered: 08 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM returned...