THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CAST BULLET FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Cast Bullets    looking for a a 125 gr hollow point .38 special / .357 mold

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a a 125 gr hollow point .38 special / .357 mold
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hi , does anyone make a 125 gr hollow point .38 special / .357 magnum
bullets??

hoping for a duel bullet or more mold ,
any ideas, please post,
many thanks, robbt

Posts: 5530 | Location: new york | Registered: 21 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of res45
posted Hide Post
One of these molds designed for the 9MM might be useful for your purpose. Al usually has a HP version of any of the molds he offers.

I didn't check to see what was in stock. I have the http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/p...9v46n439g1ovjk5b1sq2 version that cast non HP bullet and it drops at .359" using 50/50 WW / Lead alloy and is very accurate in my 9 MM handguns I haven't tried any in my 38/357 revolver as of yet but I'm sure they would shoot just as well.

Posts: 35 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 19 September 2007Reply With Quote