New
Find
Notify
Tools

shooters
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Was gone for Friday and the weekend and returned yesterday and found I could not pull up the Shooters site. I'll just guess they are down for the count. Good to see A few of the old gang here this morning.

woods

Posts: 48 | Location: st. charles | Registered: 07 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Woods,
You better try us again. We're running full steam and then some...Geo

Posts: 57 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 20 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They went down & have moved. My ISP hasn't updated their address yet, so I haven't connected up yet - just get the message to keep trying because my ISP is giving me their old address.

Tim K

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't get there either

Posts: 39 | Location: Caribou, Maine | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been tryin' all evenin' and it tells me I have cache.
Maybe someone will succeed and show us the way!!! [Confused]

[ 02-13-2003, 07:35: Message edited by: DOUBLEJK ]

Posts: 70 | Location: USA,CO. | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not been able to access shooters either.
WC

Posts: 407 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I finally got back in. Same URL:
http://talk.shooters.com
Maybe my cache got dumped quicker than some?
(Hey, could that mean the brown truck is coming? Nah, musta been the gub'mint)
LostCajun

Posts: 47 | Location: Gretna, LA | Registered: 09 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cajun...I'm still getting the cache mesage with your URL...must be my mochine or ISP/beagle

Posts: 234 | Location: Lexington, Ky,USA | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Has anyone gotten the topical view to work yet?

Shooters is just about useless to me without being able to see the various threads. I only dial in once or twice a day, so I wouldn't even know all the subjects (20-30?) that are under conversation that particular day without the topical listing.

Oldfeller

Posts: 386 | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was able to reach shooters talk this morning from home, but now that I'm at work, I can't. I was unable to reach the topical view in the cast bullet room, but could on several other rooms I tried. I hope this clears up soon.

Posts: 39 | Location: Caribou, Maine | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MaineBoy,
I'm in the same situation you are, Home Go, Work No-Go.
I sent a msg to TalkMaster last night about the topical view thing. Works in other rooms, though.
Oh, well, I still have som archived threads to catch up on.
Oh, and work stuff, too.
LostCajun

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cajun, I'm having the same problem Beagle is having with your URL. Even tried a restart, Didn't help. I'll hang out here till someone figures it out.

woods

Posts: 48 | Location: st. charles | Registered: 07 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing some strange stuff from here at work.
I can't get to talk.shooters.com directly, but when I go through the Anonymizer (http://www.anonymizer.com), I get to see the front page with all the rooms listed. But, when I try to enter a room, any room, I get the "page does not exist" notice. Not a browser error message, but something that looks like it was pre-made, probably by Anonymizer.
So, not everything is settled out yet. I'll just sit tight and wait for everything to get updated.
Sorry you're still having trouble, WL; best I can tell you is to do the same thing I am.
LostCajun

one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
something went wrong again,i was on this morning,8 am (cst),now no go [Confused]

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whatever logjam was holding up this 2-lane dirt road of the information superhighway finally cleared up. I can get in from Work now.
Plus the Topical listing is back.
I'm happy (and relieved)
Thanks, Accurate Reloading and the group, for putting up with these posts.
LostCajun

one of us
posted Hide Post
UP and running now! Finally got past my ISP's not updating.

Tim K

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you still are having problems ask any of us who've gotten back into Shooter's Talk. We'd be glad to help out.

one of us
posted Hide Post
They're up! No! They're down! No, no, look, they're up!

Oh. They're down again.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is everybody else getting the error message with instructions to copy and paste and E-mail talkmaster when trying to log onto Shooter's ? Does that mean the Shooter's is still there, but broken or is this the end of Shooter's world? Computer illiterate Chicken Little needs to know. curmudgeon

Posts: 99 | Location: Livermore, CA, USA | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
its down,how long, who knows

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote