Find
Notify
Tools

Beartooth Bullets Website
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello,

Has anybody else noticed that the Beartooth Bullets website is not working properly? I am not able to reach "Tech Notes," the ballistics calculators, nor the "view details" on the bullets page. I always receive an empty page with "database error."

Has anybody else had this problem? I have emailed them at least twice, but have not received a reply. This has been going on for months, probably closer to a year.

Does anybody know what's going on? Could this be a problem with my computer?

I'd appreciate any information you might have, I am trying to decide on my next bullet, and need to be able to do the research.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have seen the same problem and have tried multiple times to reach them by e-mail. No joy. I moved on to another vendor.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are the only cast bullets I have experience with, and I like that they are pretty much a local business, only an hour from my house, but I guess I'll have to do the same.

I do miss their articles and calculators, wish I would have downloaded them. It was such a great website when it worked.

Who have you switched to? I could use some recommendations.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Who have you switched to? I could use some recommendations.

I am talking to a mould maker in utah, who says he can make me a mold based on a .419 400 grain with base recessed for .44 Lyman gas checks.

I have been unable to find .423 (404j) cast bullets anywhere... and I searched quite a lot.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have been unable to find .423 (404j) cast bullets anywhere... and I searched quite a lot

I would just size down .429 bullets.

Posts: 19314 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
www.hawkbullets.com They have quite a number of bullets. Be Well, Packy.