New
Find
Notify
Tools

Casting Equipment
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have some casting equipment, a sizer/luber(RCBS), some sizing dies, moulds, gas checks, etc. I don't do this nay more and I'm wondering if there is a market for this type of stuff used? In the classifieds perhaps?

one of us
posted Hide Post
It will sell, if not the classifieds, then maybe ebay.

I'm looking for a 20# pot if you have one and any .378" molds may be of interest.

Brent

Posts: 2255 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wayne,
PM atcha'!
Cheers,
R*2

Posts: 129 | Location: NorthEast | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
I have no problem with folks posting for sale items in this forum. The classifieds get so much traffic, that threads roll off the first page in short order.

Selling used casting gear is one way of helping other casters, so you might as well catch as many as possible by posting here.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I have no problem with folks posting for sale items in this forum. The classifieds get so much traffic, that threads roll off the first page in short order.

Selling used casting gear is one way of helping other casters, so you might as well catch as many as possible by posting here.

Good show Paul. A nice gesture, and much wisdom.
Russ

Posts: 65 | Location: Washington State, Columbia Basin | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wayne
I am looking for some casting equipment. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.
Russ

Posts: 480 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I might be interested in .44 &/or .45 gas checks and .44 &/or .45 molds. Let me know if you have any for sale and price please. Thanks, Safeshot

Posts: 33 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote