New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chamber casting check
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
About a month or two ago I was talking about chamber casting on the boards. Someone said they had a large quantity of chamber cast material and would sell me a small amount. He promptly sent me an ingot of chamber cast. I sent a check the next day to the return address. I have recieved two statments from my bank and the check has not been cashed. I cant find the return address anywhere or the email. I do remember it was Ontario Canada.
If you see this please let me know if you got the check, if not I will send you another.

Ed
AKA elbStJoeMO

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ed, I have his email, my check was received fine a couple weeks ago.
ron.barb1@rogers.com

Posts: 36 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Ed, all cheques were received promptly, including yours. Sorry that my leaving them in my drawer has messed up your books. I'll get all cheques cashed promptly. Hope your chamber casts worked well for you & everyone. Ron.D

Posts: 59 | Location: Barrie Ont. Can. | Registered: 20 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ron, did you ever remail that batch to me? I'd forgotten about it until I saw this thread.

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote