New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waksupi did you try that lube additive?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I PM'd Mr Waksupi a suggestion for a lube additive which was passed to me.

Did you get a chance to try it?

Posts: 57 | Location: Far North Western Mongolia | Registered: 07 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NO BS, I'd love to hear what the lube additive suggestion is. I have been facinated with making my own bullet lubes and have already learned some great information from this forum. So far, Felix lube has been the best of those I've tried. Turbo

Posts: 38 | Location: Tigard, Oregon | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually this additive has proven out very well with the normal base lubes. I think the guy who put me into it uses another base, saying beeswax isn't that great.

Let's see if Mr Waksupi has tried it.

Posts: 57 | Location: Far North Western Mongolia | Registered: 07 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
nope, haven't had a chance to try it. I've been up to my hinney in alligators this week, and haven't had a chance to get a roundtoit.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how cast works on alligators, so long as that rear section doesn't take a slug?