Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a 9mm mold
 Login/Join

posted
looking to start casting bullets for a 15yr old taurues pt99 and i want a lee mold to do it with since im in college and money is tight. id like recommendations on a bullet for plinking and knocking over metal falling plates at the range. Some of the poppers arent ballanced properly so im think of a bullet weight between 124-147gr or somewhere close to there. All it needs to do is have fair accuracy potential and reliably function which also depind on my casting and reloading ability as well but assuming that will be ok what would you reccomend.
would like it to be a lee for cost reasons and its not going to be a high volume expirience so id like to keep the cost down. if you only know of sucess with other brands well id like to hear that too just in case i stumble on a deal somewhere

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lee six cavity 356-153-2R. About $35.

The Lee six cavities are vastly better then their one and two cavities.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a 2 cavity Lee 124 gr truncated cone tumble lube mold I will let you have for 6$ including shipping. Send a personal message re address. I am headed to a funeral so it will be next week. Gianni.

Posts: 65 | Location: Western MT | Registered: 27 October 2002Reply With Quote