Find
Notify
Tools

Accurate molds?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted
I'm thinking about ordering a mold for my .45 Colt and .454 and was wondering if anyone had experience with Accurate Molds products?

Steve..........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you get what you want.
it's pretty quick.
you don't have to return it.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tome is a good guy, very knowledgeable and puts out a good product. I have never met him but have exchanged a lot of phone calls and e-mails with him. I would/will order another when I need it. Turn around is pretty quick depending on his work load.

DRSS: E. M. Reilley 500 BPE
E. Goldmann in Erfurt, 11.15 X 60R

Those who fail to study history are condemned to repeat it

Posts: 502 | Location: In The Sticks, Missouri  | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 10 of his molds, most are aluminum, outstanding quality, quick turn around and Tom is great to work with.

If you don't like any of his designs, you can build your own, or tweak one of his existing molds. You will be very happy with Accurate.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fast turnaround, great product.

Posts: 988 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. Order from the catalog or he will work with you to make just what you want. Top notch service. You won't be disappointed.

Posts: 187 | Location: Nuevo Mexico | Registered: 15 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Looks like it'll be an Accurate Mold for me.

Steve...........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing but good things to say about Tom's products and service. you can't beat having moulds cut to the exact diameter you need.

Posts: 129 | Location: mo | Registered: 18 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just received a 50 cal Accurate Mold today...mine took a while because I kept changing the design and the LV gun show was going on.

It is a beautiful cutting...until I stick the heat to it and fill it with lead. I have a couple of other designs for Tom to do very soon.

I also have a couple of Mountain Molds and they were just as pretty until... HEAT got to them. shocker

A.M. #51-690B, page 9 is my bullet number with a few changes 1.375" long, 0.400 meplate, 5 tumble grooves, gas check. It's for my 50-70 "SHUSH" wannabe A-Max bullet project. #51-665B is also one of my designs.

You can't go wrong with Toms molds.

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
At Doubless' recommendation I have a 350-grain .416 mold being made in iron, not aluminum. Spendy, but Scot says Tom's are worth it.

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
It's here and looks fine!

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jken
posted Hide Post
Enjoy it, it will serve you well.
I have now 4 molds from Accurate molds.
That is the best place ever.
Easy website to navigate in, a man who knows his game, first class service and an exelent product.

A famous mom said: Stupid is, who stupid does.

Posts: 27 | Location: Norway | Registered: 25 January 2011Reply With Quote