Find
Notify
Tools

Cast bullet handbook
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted
Can somebody use this? I hate throwing things away. I will mail it in the US at no cost if you can use it. PM me if interested.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. P.M. sent.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cold Trigger Finger
posted Hide Post
Norman, you beat me to it .
Great offer Mike !

Phil Shoemaker : "I went to a .30-06 on a fine old Mauser action. That worked successfully for a few years until a wounded, vindictive brown bear taught me that precise bullet placement is not always possible in thick alders, at spitting distances and when time is measured in split seconds. Lucky to come out of that lesson alive, I decided to look for a more suitable rifle."

Posts: 1934 | Location: Eastern Central Alaska | Registered: 15 July 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was generous!!! Excellent manual!

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me". John 14:6

Posts: 232 | Location: Northern Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 13 February 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
IT even has loads for cast bullets in a 460 Weatherby!!

One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
Man I would like to have the 3rd Edition Lyman Cast Bullet handbook. I have Lyman Editions 1, 2, and 4... and I know the 3rd Edition has loads that are still viable. I may have to buy one on E-Bay.

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote