Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Is there an Engineer in the House?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Pecos,

Do you have a problem with people that drink? Kiss off!!

ASS_CLOWN

Posts: 1673 | Location: MANY DIFFERENT PLACES | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Pecos,

Do you have a problem with people that drink? Kiss off!!

ASS_CLOWN

Yes, I'm jealous of them. But where you're concerned I just get sick of watching you mouth off about subjects you know nothing about. I'd bet a 5th of whiskey you've never cast a bullet in your life and another 5th you aren't an engineer of anything.

I base these conclusions on the fact you act and talk like an.....well.....an Ass Clown.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now Pecos old man, this thread HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CASTING BULLETS! So I ask with regard to the subject matter of this thread, if I have cast bullets before or not.

I have stated my profession before. I is a "mechanic".

By the way, what kinda 750 ml (they haven't sold fifths of gallons in DECADES) of whiskey are we talking about? I really like Booker's single barrel (proof ~ 127) it is real good. Of course I really enjoy a 750ml of practically any single malt too (usually drink it all in one sitting)!

You know good whiskey doesn't give you a hang-over, only the cheap crap does.

Actually I have always figured you for one of those "tea tottling" (is that how it is spelled??) jerk-offs. There are few things I enjoy more than a good whiskey buzz in the evening after a hard day's work.

ASS_CLOWN

Posts: 1673 | Location: MANY DIFFERENT PLACES | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With Quote