one of us
posted
25-20 TL Six Cavity Order Form

------- GC Moulds @ $56 http://www.hunt101.com/img/178531.jpg ________

_____ PB Moulds @ $56 http://www.hunt101.com/img/195198.JPG ________

_____ .259 Sizers @ $13 (Shipped in the mould�s box) ________

_____ .259 Sizer shipped separately @ $18. ________

Total ________

Sent checks to : Emmett Boaz, 369 King�s Grant Rd, Stanardsville, VA 22973.

_____ Check here if you are willing to accept the other version if your preferred version does not get 15 prepaid orders.

NOTE: Each item must get 15 prepaid orders for me to place an order with Lee. Checks will be held uncashed until the order is completed or I give up on getting enough orders.

Shipping Information

(Print name and address below TWICE. I�m gonna cut one out and paste it on the package)

Name and Address Name and Address

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hi ho, hi ho,,,,,
To the PO we will go oh oh,,,,,,,,,,,

Comin' atcha' in the AM!

Cheers,
R*2

Posts: 129 | Location: NorthEast | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Put me down for one of each mould and a sizer. Check will be in the mail tomorrow. Guess I'll get busy cleaning any dust off some 25 WCF rifles. Be interesting to see if the TL design will be competitive with my H-G mould.

Phil S.

Posts: 28 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Y'all could help out a bit by spreading the word. I have this posted on the boards I frequent, but I'm sure there I many I don't go to.

Feel free to repost anywhere bullet casters and quarterbore fans gather.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm in for at least one of each, and the sizer. Got at least another one for sure for the GC version,
but he may order from you directly since his brother will most likely want a mold too. I faxed him
the pics, and will wait to hear from him before I send you a check. Maybe 2-3 days.

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grumble, I'm thinking August 1st for an order date. That's time enough to get a good count on firm orders. I'm optimistic that we'll get more than minimum numbers. We seem to have found an unmet need. Tim's design work has been just outstanding.

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
Check hit the mail today for 1 GC and 1 sizer.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Tim's design work has been just outstanding."

NO KIDDING!!

In all of these special order molds, the design guys spend hours slaving over their hot keyboards
to accomodate as many of our whims and preferences as they possibly can. Tim, xp100r (Wally),
and 45_2.1 (did I leave anyone out?) have done thousands of dollars worth of design work for us.
We owe them our collective thanks for all the hard work and expertise.

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
btt

We're gonna need some more orders, folks. Spread the word.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate to keep putting you off like this, but I'm trying to get a handle on how many
to order. Waiting for someone to talk to someone else who might want one, takes more
time than I expected. I'm still in for at least 3 (2 GC, 1 PB) and two sizers.

I promise a check will be in the mail on Friday.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My check for a PB mold and sizer is being sent out today. Thanks to all who made this possible. This mold will be a perfect companion to my marlin 25/20 CL.
jerry

Posts: 44 | Location: Maine | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Order & check for one pb + sizer went out last week
Regards, Woody

Posts: 98 | Location: S.E. Oregon too close to PRK | Registered: 28 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The trickle of checks started yesterday. I'll post how many I have recieved and from whom in the zip code format over the weekend. It's way too early for me to guess how the mould orders are doing, but the sizer orders are doing great. Thank Thomas K. for suggesting that.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I just posted this mould and order form on the CB-L Cast Bullet Assn. List.- Lew

Posts: 66 | Location: St. Louis, MO, USA | Registered: 19 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I just posted this mould and order form on the CB-L Cast Bullet Assn. List.- Lew

Thanks, Lewis!

Emmett - M.O. for one of each plus sizer headed your way early in the week.

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Lew. That'll help.

A quick count shows 4 PB, 7 GC, and 9 sizer orders on hand. We know that there are more checks in the mail and we've only had the order form up about 10 days and a mail delay of about four days. Since we are working on a minimum of 15 rather than 25, we are well on track.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, I posted to the CB-L the order form for the 25-20 bullet molds with the two web sites to see the PB and GC versions and ordering information.
Today, I received in my e-mail, requests from nine people wanting drawings, dimensions, and ordering information.
I am not sure if this is a good or bad sign, but I sent to them all the info again.
We will wait and see. - Lew

Posts: 66 | Location: St. Louis, MO, USA | Registered: 19 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was curious as to how the orders are coming in? I am off to the south china sea to play with the III marine expeditionary force for six weeks or so. I cant wait to get back and hopefully have a new mold to play with.
thanks again for all the work everybody put into this.
jerryw

Posts: 44 | Location: Maine | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tally at the moment is 11 GC, 6 PB, and 14 sizers, but I have a couple of days mail to pick up and Lew's CB List folks have not had time to be heard from.

'Fraid you better not count on it being ready when you get back. Lee reserves the right to take up to four months after the order is placed. The worst that's gonna happen is that I might order the GCs and Sizers in early August and push back the cutoff on the PBs a bit. If the PBs can be made, I'll get them made because that's what I got into this for. If they can't, the PB folks get first crack at the extra GCs or their checks back.