New
Find
Notify
Tools

auto lube feeder
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Jim Cornaggia cornaggia@hscis.net (Cabintree) has done it again. He sent me a pre production automatic lube feeder for the lyman lube sizer. This thing works great!! I lubed over 20 .500 lfns without touching the lube feeder. If you have one of his hardness testers you know the quality of what he makes its a work of art. It includes all the internals for switching over and a beautiful steal base for the feeder that should go along way toward stopping leakage and blown o rings. I ordered two more one for the other lyman I have and one for my buddies rcbs. I even asked him to just sell me a base for my old moldel. You will not be dissapointed this guy sells things for half what there worth!!!

Posts: 1404 | Location: munising MI USA | Registered: 29 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
update I just tried it with full spring pressure and did 74 .50s without touching it quit when it showed the first sign of lossing pressure Wow does this thing work nice!
quote:
Originally posted by Lloyd Smale:
Jim Cornaggia cornaggia@hscis.net (Cabintree) has done it again. He sent me a pre production automatic lube feeder for the lyman lube sizer. This thing works great!! I lubed over 20 .500 lfns without touching the lube feeder. If you have one of his hardness testers you know the quality of what he makes its a work of art. It includes all the internals for switching over and a beautiful steal base for the feeder that should go along way toward stopping leakage and blown o rings. I ordered two more one for the other lyman I have and one for my buddies rcbs. I even asked him to just sell me a base for my old moldel. You will not be dissapointed this guy sells things for half what there worth!!!

Posts: 1404 | Location: munising MI USA | Registered: 29 March 2002Reply With Quote