Find
Notify
Tools

custom molds
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Slowpoke -

Word descriptions are not easy. I'll take another shot at it.

Thanks again.

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi All! Just a little damage from the storms but was up 1/2 the night helping in a nearby town. A little tired- may have to go back to work to rest up!

Well, I am still interested in this mold. The basic concept fits my needs well.If anyone else is, let us continue. If no one else is, I'll have it made special for me.

I still think an experienced person should 'run' this. Those that have done this in the past have done a good job. Any experienced volunteers? Dale

Posts: 301 | Location: Xenia,Il. 62899 | Registered: 14 November 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
trk--- The tumble lube groove dimensions from the Lee second edition is --- inside top edge of groove to inside top edge is .040, band width is .010, groove angle is 26 degree's, its just a vee bottom groove.

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
If there is enough interest to do 25 molds, then I would be glad to collect the checks, place the order and send them out afterwards.

Glenn.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
lar45: If this is a "fat thirty", count me in. Post here or PM me for e-address, etc. floodgate