Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Fat 30 order form.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted
It looks like Lyman and RCBS both offer a .314 H&I die. I'll probably be happy with one of them, but if there is enough interest, then we can do the LEE .315" dies with the mold order.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
A few checks have arrived, but I hope to go grouse hunting in the morning, so I'll post the zip code list later.

response from LEE

We shouldn't have any trouble making the mold to the dimensions on the drawing provided. Custom lube and size kits are $25 for quantities from 1 to 24; If you order 25 or more, regular dealer/distributor prices apply. Thank you for considering Lee Precision.

Now we'll just have to decide if we want to add a .315" sizer. It may be easier for people to get the size that they want. Thoughts?

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I sent my check for the mold already, but I would be in for the sizer too. If you get 25 people for the sizer.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Although I have appropriate Lyman/RCBS lubesizer dies, some members don't and seem to prefer the Lee press-mounted sizers. I also use those occasionally, so I will be in if we decide to order one at a true .315. Maybe others have had better luck, but my Lee nominal .314 actually sizes at .3125. Hopefully if all the "usual suspects" let Lar45 know, there will be enough interest to reach the magic 25.

Phil S.

Posts: 28 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I'm in for one maybe two. I'll send a check when it is official.