Find
Notify
Tools

Custom mold orders
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
OK, I admit it, I got lost.

Are any of the special order molds ready for sending checks to someone? The 45, or the two 30s?

Who do we contact?

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
grumble-

Go down the list to: 45 caliber paper patched rifle/pistol mold. Directions for ordering the 45 mold are there.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, compadre! Muchly appreciated.

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm doing the .45 paper patch rifle /pistol mold. and please email me at elbstjoemo@yahoo.com and I'll send you an order form about monday the 14th of june, looks like we have enough people for an order. I will accept checks for about 10 days. I won't cash the checks until Lee ships them to me. I will put the usual zip code list up. I'm a virgin on running this group order thing, so please be easy on me.

If you know anyone else that doesn't hang out on the boards please let them know, Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to TRK, our autocad bullet draftsman in residence.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
The 30 Tumble lube looks like we need to see if the proposed nose will feed from a 30-30 lever gun. Tomorrow, I'll try to turn a brass bullet to the listed dimensions and see how it does.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ed: Great! I'll be waiting for the order form next week!

Lar: Dang. Turn a brass boolit to see if it will feed? Now, THAT'S dedication!! I think that will be a first!
Many thanks.