Find
Notify
Tools

Off topic, Dog sunglasses
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted
Hi this is a bit off topic, Sorry. I posted awhile back about our poodle getting kicked in the head.(previous topic, intruder in my house) The swelling has gone down and enough blood has cleared out of the eye for the vet to see inside. The retina is torn and deformed, it won't close to cut off light from comming in. The dog can't see any motion in the eye so is most likley blind, but is still light sensitive. If you shine a light in the bad eye the other pupil contracts and the bad eye waters. The vet says it is most likely causeing her pain and discomfort. The vet recommended getting her some sunglasses, but they won't stay on. The wife said to ask the question here as there is a bunch of creative minds at work. Does anyone have an idea for a comfortable eye patch or sunglasses for a small poodle? Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated. The wife says thanks in advance.
Glenn and Leah. [Smile]

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lar,
Ther is a company that makes sung lasses/goggles for dogs. I don't however have their name. A lady has a double dapple doxie and he wears them all the time. I would imagine the vet would know. Do a web search on dog sun glasses/goggles. Hope this helps. Orygun

googles

more goggles

[ 01-16-2003, 10:54: Message edited by: Orygun Mark ]

Posts: 210 | Location: Willamette Valley | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
That looks exactly like what we were looking for and ordered a set. Thanks.
Lar.

one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
hey lar45,saw your post at shooters .i cant get registered there,they are not accepting newbys at this time, i would have helped out with 475 bullets,the mountain molds look good,produced good bullet from the start [Smile]

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
475, that bites they aren't excepting new members. I just picked up my 45 Mountain Mold yesterday. Dan lives about 5min from my house. I cast about 300 last night and they look pretty good. I'm hopeing to take them shooting on Monday.
lar.