New
Find
Notify
Tools

Internet Cast Bullet Match
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Since Allverical is shutting down, I am posting this at both this site and Baitshopboys, as one of these will most likely be the final landing place for many of us.

Internet Match.

ALL MATCHES ARE CAST BULLET ONLY!

1.Cartridges will be centerfire caliber. Handloading is permitted. Match components may be used. Muzzleloaders any caliber.

2. Military Rifles will be standard issue.

3. Slings may be on the rifle but the shooter may not use the sling in any manner to enhance aim, stance, or steady the rifle unless other wise specified.

4. Ten (10) shots will be taken per target.

5.Sights used will be the standard iron sights on the rifle. No scopes, optical glass, red dot, laser or other enhanced sights will be used unless specified for a particular match. Vernier sights accepted on BPCR.

7.Targets will be submitted to the match coordinator either by scanned image sent by E-mail for overseas shooters, or paper target sent by normal mail for CONUS. The shooter will annotate on the target the match name, date fired, rifle used, ammunition used and load data. Shooter will sign target, with real name and Shooters room name. Any targets recieved without names will not be scored.

8.The match coordinator will resolve and rule disputes and discrepencies. The match coordinator's ruling is final. (But can still be bought.)

9. Honor system is in effect.

10. You may sign up at any time until the finish date.

Now- Dec.29

Rifle, 50 yards, ten shots off hand, ironsights. This will be ten shots ON PAPER, just to keep Felix in the running.
Any caliber or velocity, just as long as they are cast bullets. Your choice of target, and I'll measure for smallest group.

January 1 - 12

Pistol - iron sight and scoped separate classes. Entry allowed in both.
10 yrds. one hand
10 yrds. two hand
25 yd offhand 10 shots
25 yd rest 10 shots
50 yd. offhand 10 shots

Jan.13- Feb.3

Muzzleloader - Any cast projectile, no sabots, traditional black powder. If other powder substitute is used, please specify on target.
50 yd. off hand
50 yd. bench
100 yd. bench

Milsurp bolt action bench rest
50 yd.
100 yd.

Feb.4-24

BPCR
100 yd. bench
200 yd. bench
100yd. X sticks
200 yd.Xsticks

Milsurp
50 yd. offhand

Feb.25- March 10

Scoped rifle
50 yd off hand
100 yd. bench
200 yd. bench

March 11- March 24

Military bolt
Three position supported (sling), standing, sitting, prone. Ten shots each position. Fire at both 50 and 100 yrds.

50 yd. bench rest
100 yd benchrest

March 25-April 15

military semi auto
100 yrds.
three position supported (sling), standing, sitting, and prone. Ten shots each position.

Open class unlimited 100yd. bench rest

Shotgun cast projectile, no commercial ammunition.

Send targets within one week after match finishes to:

Ric Carter
305 Cramer Creek Road
Somers, Montana 59932

waksupi@aboutmontana.net

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ric--

I'm glad to see the Match followed us over here. Marie and I likely won't have a chance to do the first match due to FULL schedules through the first of the year, but that handgun match should be do-able.

Thanks again for heading this up!

Deputy Al

Posts: 299 | Location: Yucaipa CA | Registered: 21 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
waksupi, Hello, glad to see you posted CB match
somewhere so we can keep up with it.

Hated to here about "shooters". Hope we can stay
together someway.

Have a good day

Calamity Jake

Posts: 43 | Location: Okla. | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind the first internet match ends this Sunday, so get out and get your targets shot this weekend. Next match is for pistols, and I will post the rules again on Sunday. Please try to get your targets in the mail next week for the fifty yard offhand match.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Bart52>
posted
Ric on the pistol match is it 10 shots for each ,10yrd one hand 10yrs two hand etc? and are each of these a seperate target? sorry if I sound confused but that isnot too hard for me to get confused.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bart52
I believe 10shots each position at new target is correct.

Posts: 70 | Location: USA,CO. | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DoubleJK has it right.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys! Please mail your targets if you are in the continental U.S. The ones I get in email are tough to deal with on this end, and make me alot more work.

Email submissions for overseas shooters ONLY, please!

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
CAUTION!! Shameless Plug for my match! [Wink]

If anyone is interested in a Long Range Pistol match, we are currently running one on the Single Shot Pistol forum.

http://www.serveroptions.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=35;t=001537

Good luck to all you cast bullet shooters!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Ric, what's rule number 6?
Maineboy

Posts: 39 | Location: Caribou, Maine | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote