New
Find
Notify
Tools

source for hard cast
 Login/Join

<Charlie007>
posted
I found quite a few places for hard cast bullets on the web,but a lot of them are in Texas or some other place far from Massachusetts.Does anyone know a place in New England?(carroll apparently doesn't sell direct anymore)Thanks!

one of us
posted Hide Post
try Billy Marr marrfam@prodigy.net

Posts: 1404 | Location: munising MI USA | Registered: 29 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

<marrfam>
posted
Charlie this is Billy Marr of BBT. I have shipped in your direction before and it is not as bad as you may think. Give us a call or e-mail with any questions also when you do send your zip code and what bullet and quantity that you may want I can then give an exact shipping quote. BBT

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Charlie

Consider this. If the hard cast bullets are going to work in your Northeastern firearms you'd best find out what their political slant is! We all know what they say about Texans! Then you'll need to consider if your firearms would like southern projectiles in them! Heck if you found a good buy on Aussie cast bullets you'd have to consider if they would rotate correctly in your firearms.
There's lots to ponder when you buy cast bullets from out of state.
Jim

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote