New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBT Cast Bullets
 Login/Join

<marrfam>
posted
has added 3 new bulletss and more on the way. We are still waiting on our new machines but that is ok.
The bullets we added are a 100gr 6mm, 170gr .375 gas check big flat point damn near a wad cutter. And last but not least a 140gr .300 actualy cast a tapered bullet from nose to base it goes to .308 for tight bores and chambers. I will be trying this next weekend at the Norman match by paper patching it to fit my bore to the T. My lands are .301 and the goves are .305 so I am patching it for an even .309. Pretty little bullet.
I will be ordering a 7mm wieght not yet determined and two or three others. What do you guys want? [Smile] BBT

one of us
posted Hide Post
What kind of new machines are you waiting on? I am considering getting a used auto casting machine, but I not sure which one to get.

Posts: 184 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 15 November 2000Reply With Quote
<marrfam>
posted
I bought the Magma Bullet Master. It is great I have it up and running like a kid in a candy store. BBT

one of us
posted Hide Post
marrfarm, what other auto casters did you consider? Have you seen the ballisti-cast Mark II? I have their Mark VI sizer and a couple of their moulds and both work very well.
http://www.ballisti-cast.com/Machines.htm

Posts: 184 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 15 November 2000Reply With Quote
<Taildraggin>
posted
Beartooth's bullets.