New
Find
Notify
Tools

RPM Bullshithold
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Larry Lafon I didn't call you anything that bad!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really wasn't a need to call me anything. Very Juvenile.

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Simple, just don't hang around. You're input, as usual, is worthless.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are correct, worthless input. I need to take lessons from you and learn how to post 20 year old dead horse subject like Gibson's rpm theory. BTW you telling people don't hang around--did you take over from Saeed? Did you run him off?

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then why you here if it's 20 year old dead horse material? I'll tell you why, you're a trouble maker. Yeah you would learn a lot from us as you don't know squat about loading and shooting cast. Like your phony story of shooting a 243 cast bullet at over 2900 some fps which was waaaay over what the book said. You were too stupid to know what really happened. Then there's all your BS about the 222 and 223. Yeah we learned much from you. What's next? You going to tell us all about powder coat?

Same line all the time about Saeed. Take a hike dude.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry if I spoke above your understanding. I did use the term "spit shine", you're probably a draft dodger not familiar with such. BTW I'm all ears as to what really happened with my .243 being way over book. Even Larry G never answered that one. This is your chance to out shine him. (I wont say spit shine and confuse you).

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a piece of shit you are to call me a drafter dodger. I wasn't and that is all you need to know.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not a draft dodger? I guess we are going to get some war stories.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My my, such inter service rivalry. Since I know what both of you were, I'll say Vince's stories will be somewhat better than desk and seat polishing. Both of you should know better than this, but we will see.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's right seat polisher, but your buddy Bill Clinton was!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had not researched draft dodging as it was not applicable to me. Obviously from the long post you made on "insulting banner" you have researched it very thoroughly and found ways so that you and Bill aren't draft dodgers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wrong again Larry, just tired of Liberals spreading false BS about Trump. We know you two highly admire the Clintons. Throw in that Muslim POS non-citizen Obama.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a really good war story. I'm sure glad 45 2.1 came to your rescue, that you have good war stories. Which branch was that? BTW talking Clinton and Obama the really good story is the younger Bush. In an interview he all but admitted he had used cocaine. When? Needs to be investigated. If before his daddy got him into the country club Air Reserve unit, his entrance was a fraud as he had to lie and say he never had used cocaine. This would constitute fraudulent entrance--bad conduct discharge. If he used it while in the reserve unit, that would get him booted out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same old rhetoric out of you over and over. Democratic brainwashing pure and simple. I will give you this I didn't like both bushes, but they were better then any Democratic shit there were at the time. One can make a larger list of bad Democrat Presidents then Republican ones. Okay, I'm finished with and why, oh, why I argue with you I don't know....so, so long Lafon!!!! No more comments from me......and now folks back to our regular network broadcast.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't hear what branch. I detect a strong sense of denial about the draft dodging issue. Get with a good support group and maybe they can help you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
With more and more shooters going to powder coating and shooting HV with very good accuracy has made LG's bullshit to start with rpm threshold old and obsolete. The man is finish and I doubt he's going to get into powder coating. Those that hold onto the old "greasers" are die hards and not willing to learn something new and better.