The Accurate Reloading Forums
Third black beauty

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1621043/m/9141001362

02 December 2020, 19:15
Live Oak
Third black beauty
Wind was right for my friend's place. We finally had some rain that might have perked thing up but yesterday we had a frost the probably killed it all! Deer were by my tower so they were snorting and coughing at smelling me. Feeder went off. They forgot about me and dove in! About 15 minutes into the frenzy they all jumped, ran and black was in the pen! I believe this is remainder of the sounder I heard the other night. Two shiny black ones and three smaller brown ones. The two black ones crossed and I took the safety off. Just as it clicked this one lashed at the other and ran it off! I had the reticle on this one hoping that they might cross again, thinking that the placement looked good. Rifle went off! I don't really know what happened! I guess I had done all the previous steps to a discharge and my brain followed through. Getting old and in grained! Heard it wallop and pig staggered but ran. Deer came back! Before they could mess with the scene of the crime I hollered at they, loaded stuff and jump on the ATV. Hit was good but came out a little far back. He ran maybe 50 yards! 416 Ruger 105.3 pound boar!
betta fish brown stuff
02 December 2020, 22:22
Geedubya
and another one bites the dust!

Good on ya!

GWB
03 December 2020, 11:20
georgeld
Good on ya again.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight
03 December 2020, 17:29
218 Bee
Great job!

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson