New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice boar
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Tried a couple of other spots but ended up back at my place. That's where I shot the two smaller ones out of sounders. Around 9 I heard a squeal but not like when a sounder is about to arrive. Pigs come in the back left corner of the feeder. I saw a black spot there, but before I got the binos up it was go. Then there was a large dark shadow in the middle, again gone! Finally there was a black shape to the right and it was working in! A much smaller grey and an even smaller reddish one came in to the left but darted back out. The bigger black one turned quartering to my left, put the red dot in the center of the reticle on it left shoulder and touched off the 416 Ruger. Pig down! I have been seeing on camera a black boar with one nice tooth on one side but the other appeared to be broken off. This was him. 200.1 Pounds.

Posts: 691 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Nice bruiser.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5086 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
That's a nice boar! Congrats!

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9319 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, that one's done in too!

Good shooting. almost time to
replace that can again.
Is it blood that makes 'em rusty?
HeHe!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Live Oak I enjoy your photos of canned pork. Be Well, Packy.