New
Find
Notify
Tools

help for a dummy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have read the "how to post pictures" on this forum, but don't have or want a photo bucket account plus it seems way too technical. I have a great photo of my boar on a thumb drive and would like to post it. I have tried unsuccessfully now two times. Can someone please explain to this old guy an easy way to do it? Thanks!

Defend the 2A - if you can't fight for your rights you don't have any!

Posts: 66 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Send me an email with it attached and I'll post it for you---and don't go with photobucket. imgur works just fine and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

dustoffer@satx.rr.com

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dusty:

Holy Smokes. the TxRRC has gotten into this too?

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here's his boar--

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Postimages.org works well also.

Posts: 698 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Excellent boar 500 shooter!

Same here. postimages is by far the easiest to use once you get the hang of it. You can try it without signing up by clicking the UPLOAD button. After you load a picture that you first SAVE to your computer (required) click on SHARE at postimages and right click the small icon to COPY the address that says for FORUMS. Then go to AR and start a post and right click and select PASTE and it will drop the picture right there. Tried a bunch including imgur and photobucket. These guys got it right. I can take my chip from my camera and have a picture on AR in less than 5 minutes. Just take time. Get stumped? Just minimize the postimages site and resume where you left off later. It will all make sense after a while.
CB

quote:
Originally posted by Live Oak:
Postimages.org works well also.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
3 minutes flat to Take and Post this picture.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Great looking pig! Whats a thumb drive ?

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AKA as a USB flash drive. I think someone came up with this years ago to replace CD's.

Posts: 66 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Ahhh a flash drive or USB stick ..... and there I am thinking its some kind of driven pig hunt that I have not heard of ! Too many driven shoots in Europe! rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Charlie, THAT really is funny! dancing