New
Find
Notify
Tools

insulting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have not seen a pig picture at my wife's place in months. I got the cows out of the creek pasture day before yesterday when it was raining so I know it is fresh. Today one boar on camera and this!

Posts: 700 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Time to get busy and dust off that tin can ha ha! Am wondering if they are moving at our place since the 5.5" of rain but have been spending the weekend in the hospital. Pulse got way too low but is better now. Am hoping they will let me go home tomorrow.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Bobby, sure glad you got out of that scrape! Take care, and take care of some more hogs real soon.
Cool
By the way, we got a quarter inch overnight after missing a severe storm by a few miles. Most rain we have had in weeks.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bobby you've got to keep that pump working right.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Well, still in the hospital -- and missing home. If I had the ability to run, I'd be tempted to make a break for it ha ha! I must say they are really nice here, and the food is excellent. But it's still not home...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Been there, done that. Just don't worry about anything. Take deep breaths. Focus on pleasant memories or activities. This will help you heal.
Bobby, Shiner is 5 1/2 hours from here. If you need anything that must be done, let me know.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bill. All is good, but I appreciate the kind offer more than words can say.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stay strong Bobby! There are more pigs and coyotes for you to kill! A young boar showed up at 2AM! Not sure if he was the rooter but my old bones have a hard time making it past 10:30 much less after midnight any more!

Posts: 700 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote