New
Find
Notify
Tools

He returned
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Checked the game cam at my friend's place. A coon had pulled the wires loose from the regulator to the battery. That usually fries the regulator. Time to kill a coon! The shy pig was also back. Coon showed first but would not get in the lights. While waiting on it the pig walked in front of the feeder and around to the right. Twice it jumped and ran a little way off. Came back and entered the lights right behind a feeder leg! Cleared the leg quartering toward me slightly to my left. You can see the entry but I could not find an exit. 300 PRC, 200 gr Sierra Game King. Coon ran but not far enough! Game King defaced it!
adoge

Posts: 696 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We call the coons the "electricians", because they always mess with your wiring.

Posts: 485 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Glad you are having some activity. Hog-wise, it's been dead here. At this rate, I am going to forget how to use my Contenders. Smiler

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9334 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote