THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HOG HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting    7mm Bullberry & a sow; flooding photos included as well

Moderators: Whitworth
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7mm Bullberry & a sow; flooding photos included as well
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted
Well, I wasn't able to get pictures of the two hogs I got a few nights ago due to the Noah's Ark event that hovered over parts of Texas, but I brought out the camera for this one.

Not much to tell: 145 yards with the 7mm Bullberry and the 120 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip running at 2651 fps MV. The presentation was quartering to me. The bullet entered near the front of the shoulder, pulverized the vitals and was recovered under the hide on the hip. I'll try and get the bullet photo later today or tomorrow.

The young sow had seven buns in the oven that would have dropped within a week or less.

This was the view from our back yard last week. Record-setting trains inundated the area, and last night, we were under a severe t-storm warning again.

This is a view I took last year and how it normally looks. The actual creek is over 150 yards away in the distance.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9325 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Way to go Bobby----stay after 'em.

We had another downpour last night--2.5"

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I think your ark was washed away. That sure is a nice looking gun on top of an ugally pig. At least she is a good pig along with the buns in the oven. Keep it up. Be Well, Packy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Bobby it looks like you live in the
swamps.

Lots better pictures here than on text.
Thanks for sharing.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5938 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
Bobby have you found your ark since last week? Be Well, Packy.