Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski Rings
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just purchased a Swaro PH 1.5x6, It came with a
set of Swarovski rings. Will these work with leopold or burris bases ( all my other bases are
Talley's or Conetrol) ?
Thanks
Charlie

Posts: 165 | Location: unit 10 Colorado | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
I have decades of experience with Swarovski and have never heard of them making rings ?!?

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Andre
I didn't know they made them either, but a google search led me to the optic zone where they had 30mm
swaro rings , clicking on this brought up a page that said "no longer available" These rings are
turn in and windage adjustable type. The rings
are secured by 2 screws on the top like Warne
Very nice rings, well made.
Charlie

Posts: 165 | Location: unit 10 Colorado | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hysider, that's interesting, I've seen 2 sets of 'Swaro' branded rings, and they were both Talley's, or a damn good copy of Talley's, they fit talley bases at any rate. I have never seen the turn in windage adjustable type you mention--they sound cool!

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys for responding !
After further research I found that the rings were made by Talley and I don't know who made the
bases as they are stamped "Sworovski". This is
all academic as the base won't fit the short rear
spacing (.330) on my Winchester 375HH .
I just thougbt this was ineresting as I never heard of Sworovski rings .
Charlie

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Talley made them and they will not fit on a standard talley base. Same goes for Dakota rings and bases bought from Dakota. There are slight differences in all these and they are not always compatable with each other. I know this from experience! Dave at Talley took good care of me when the rings I purchased would not fit...made a life customer.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote