THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Lyman MJT 20 target globe sight crosshair insert needed

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lyman MJT 20 target globe sight crosshair insert needed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I own five Lyman MJT 20 target globe front sights. I seek crosshair or German 4-plex sight inserts for this sight. Lyman does not offer any form of crosshair insert for this globe sight, not as OEM insert pack with purchase, not as after market accessory pack. I am unable to do a barnyard conversion of any of Lyman's inserts.

I request contact information for a custom insert maker or skilled hobbiest for such inserts. Lyman 17 globe sight inserts do not fit. MVA's globe sight inserts do not fit.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1497 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote