New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski NL Pure
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What does the new NL Pure line have that the EL line doesn't have.
I had a pair of the EL in 10 x 42 and didn't think a pair of binocs could get much better. Now for a thousand bucks more swarovski says you can get better.
How?

KJK

Posts: 678 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 December 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The reviews I have read seem to point to two differences, greater field of view and the comfort of handling(ergonomics). I have read several reviews and I cannot recall anyone claiming better optics.

Posts: 722 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SpicyCrabDip
posted Hide Post
Are Swarovski's really worth the hype?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpicyCrabDip:
Are Swarovski's really worth the hype?

Personally, I think so. Never had clearer devices.

Posts: 11956 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am a binocular junky. There, I have said it. IMHO there is nothing out there that surpasses the Swarovski EL's/NL's. I do believe, at least for my eyes, that Leica Ultravid's are slightly superior for looking toward the sun into shadows.

Posts: 722 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
They are not worth the hype but they are worth the glass! IF you haven't hunted with Swarovski's or another premium optic you'll never know. I too am a glass junkie.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote