THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    WTB - Classifieds - Swarovski Habicht A 6x36 telescopic sight

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - Classifieds - Swarovski Habicht A 6x36 telescopic sight
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I posted in classifieds, I am looking for the above Swarovski 6x36 yelescopic sight with Plex reticle.

Thanks

robthom

Posts: 1289 | Location: England | Registered: 07 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I've got one, though it may be a 6x42, and I think it came from England (I've lent it to my cousin, though, so may never see it again Wink). When you find one, check with the seller that the turrets and focus all move freely. Mine had been so reliable that the owner let them seize up in place, and I was lucky to get them moving again.

PS: I guess you realise the 6x36 would be a day glass, good for most purposes but less for sitting up by moonlight as the Continentals like to do.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote