New
Find
Notify
Tools

D&R Sports
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone ever ordered from this on-line store? Their riflescope prices are great, but their secure ordering service (verisign) is expired and no answer on the phone.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Posts: 410 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dthfrmbv:
Has anyone ever ordered from this on-line store? Their riflescope prices are great, but their secure ordering service (verisign) is expired and no answer on the phone.

Just a stab in the dark here...but that doesn’t sound real encouraging.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I order from them all the time . I have been ordering from them for 12 yrs . send an email they answer with in a day. The usally answer the phone.I use the Pa store at Nanacoke.
I was just checking out the Kowa spoting scopes.
In December I bought 10 ga shells on close out for 12 bucks a box Rem steel.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
Over the last 10 or 15 years I've ordered from them a ton of times.

I don't remember them not answering the phone before and they are usually really good about answering email.

Although I haven't used them lately (haven't been ordering much period) and I don't recall if I've ever ordered off their website... I've been EXTREMELY happy with their service EVERY time I ordered from them.

They've NEVER messed up an order that I can remember which is much more than I can say about Cabela's and a bunch of others I've tried.

Their website isn't flashy and they didn't always have their inventory at their finger tips on the computer but they made up for it with great service and terrific prices.

Kyler

Posts: 2504 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had a really bad experience with these guys about a year ago. If you search the forums here you should be able to find it. I won't be buying from them again, regardless of price.

-Dan

Posts: 350 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 30 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your replies.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Posts: 410 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have ordered from them for over 10 years. However, my past 2 orders, (this year) they took nearly a month to get to me. INEXCUSABLE. And the last order was a gerber knife and stoney point shooting sticks.

Posts: 17 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 04 February 2006Reply With Quote