New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going Price for Used Monarch 6.5x20 ?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What's a fair price for a slightly used Monarch 6.5x20? I'm looking to add one to the stable and don't want to spend the nearly $400 for a new one. I think I've found one for $300 shipped, is that the going rate? I've checked ebay, but those things are all over the place price-wise.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justin B:
I've checked ebay, but those things are all over the place price-wise.

Do an ebay search for ended auctions. I think you'll find some consistancy there. Ebay, whatever you might think of it, is an incredibly efficient market and there is hardly any better indicator of the value of durable, easily shipped consumer goods. Now, don't depend on ebay to tell you what your house, car, or debentures are worth, but it's pretty good to ascertain the market for a Nikon.

Posts: 13232 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Esldude
posted Hide Post
http://www.varminthunters.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/class...3578&query=retrieval

This one for $325 seems like about the price I see from time to time. I have gotten one for a bit less than that. Which I thought was a pretty good deal at the time.

They are a seriously good scope. I have two of them with FCH(fine cross hairs).

I will say, the Weaver I have in the same power is just almost as good. And can be purchased new for the used price of a Monarch.

Posts: 852 | Location: USA | Registered: 01 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought one a bit ago for 250, but scope prices have climbed lots since then

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote