THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    I gotta show off the Big Eye binos I just got.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I gotta show off the Big Eye binos I just got.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted
I was on eBay looking at spotting scopes for a big eyes project. I was concentrating on older Leica 62 and 77mm scopes. Then I stumbled across this bad boy:

Swarovski 30x75s. The price was just over half that of a single Leica APO 77mm Televid, and no custom bracket to fabricate. I'm pretty happy about it. tu2

Yeah. They're kind of overpowered...but the price was right. tu2

Posts: 7478 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
My father-in-law has a set just like that. The view seemed to get a little fuzzy and I sent them in to Swarovski several years ago; after reading they had an issue with the lubricant used inside leaching onto the lenses. Swarovski sent them back in wonderful condition. His has a big ole case with a tripod included. Great long range spotters.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Wow! Big Grin