New
Find
Notify
Tools

SWFA Super Sniper Scopes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have any experience with these scopes? If they are as good as claimed for the price offered, they appear to be a bargain.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a 10x mounted on my .308 VS. Shot probably 500-600 rounds so far with no problems. 1/4 moa turret knob adjustments seem to do what they are supposed to do. The clicks are audible which is nice when turning the turret knobs without looking at them. So far, it's been a good scope and an excellent value.

Success is 99% determination.

Posts: 69 | Location: East TX | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like mine. I am thinking about buying a second one for my AR. I have the 10x42 with rear paralax adjustment.

Posts: 54 | Location: Burns, Oregon | Registered: 09 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
I've one (the 10x) mounted on an FN-FAL. It's a nice scope for the money, but nothing to write home about...Compared to my two Leupold Mk 4s they are a far distance...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
ive got 2 ss one 10 power other 16 power. yup nothing special about them it just does what i need them to do- see what i'm shooting and track and hold zero, darn near perfect.

Posts: 5 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the 10 power side focus mounted on my 375 RUM, and it works fine. Had to use Badger 50cal rings and a 1913 rail to keep it in one place though. the scope is pretty heavy.

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote