New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swaro Rangefinder Binoculars
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I really hear good things about these but they cost a ton more than Leica. Is there a place to get the best price that you guys know about?
I was thinking of selling my 10 year old Leica Rangefinder binoculars and get an updated Swaro pair but either need to hide a few more bucks from the wife somehow or find a better deal out there lol

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swarovski and their dealer network operate under the MAP (minimum advertised price) principal. That said it's doubtful you see a variance in on-line pricing unless a dealer is advertising at full MSRP.
You may however, find that a call to a dealer with the "what's your best CASH price" may net you some savings.

Posts: 486 | Location: Moving | Registered: 23 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best you can do is a demo, or open box from what I have see. SportOptics has some demos for $2800. Not cheap, but less.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks. I found a pair used on 5 hunts for 3K Canadian. I figure its a decent price

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, nube, your darn Canadian dollars are killing me. What happened to the good old days where things were "par"?

Posts: 10120 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish they were again. I would go shopping